DAY 01 ARRIVAL NJP RAILWAY STATION / (IXB) BAGDOGRA AIRPORT – GANGTOK
On arrival at NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogra Airport, (500Ft / 150Mts) you will be met by our office Executive who will assist you to board your vehicle to Gangtok (5500 Ft /1677 Mts, 130 Kms / 04 to 05 Hrs). Over night at Hotel.
DAY 02 GANGTOK
After breakfast, in the morning, start for excursion to Tshangu Lake (12400Ft / 3780 Mts / 43Kms in 3Hrs one way from Gangtok) & Baba Mandir (13100Ft / 3994 Mts / 16Kms in 1Hrs one way from Tshangu Lake) (no entry for foreigner national, they are allowed to visit till Tshangu Lake, with a valid permit. They also have to be 02 & above is number to visit Tshangu Lake). Situated at a height of 12400Ft / 3780 Mts / 43Kms in 3Hrs one way, with an average depth of 50 ft. The cool water of the Lake is perfectly attuned with the scenic beauty around. Back to Gangtok and Overnight at Hotel. (Incase of Landslide or due to any other reasons if Tshangu Lake is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided) Optional Nathula(14140 Ft / 4310 Mts / 20 Kms in 1Hrs one way from Tshangu Lake) Baba Mandir (13100Ft / 3994 Mts / 16Kms in 1Hrs one way from Tshangu Lake) is an Indo China border, controlled by the Indian Army & is situated approx 20 Kms ahead of Tshangu Lake at an height of 14140 Ft / 4310. The journey to Nathula & Baba Mandir is same up to 16 Kms. At this point the right arm of the “V” which is 4 Kms takes one to Baba Mandir & left arm of the “V” which is 4 Kms takes one to Nathula. One can opt for Nathula Excursion by paying a supplement cost which varies from month to month. Nathula permit gets confirmed 24 hrs prior to the journey date & it is subjected to permit availability as it is allotted as per lottery. Nathula is closed on Monday & Tuesday for tourist. Organising the permit at the last moment is not possible & a clear window of 72 Hrs with proper documents is required to process the permit. To process the permit we would require 04 Passport Size Photograph & photo proof identity card such as Voter Id / Passport / Driving License. Pan card & Adhar card is not accepted as identity proof by authorities. There is no refund, incase the permit is confirmed by Sikkim tourism & due to whatsoever reason (Land slide, Heavy rain fall, VIP Movement, Health issue etc) one is not able to visit.
DAY 03 GANGTOK – KALIMPONG
Morning Go for a half day (04 hrs) sightseeing covering Jhakri Water Falls along with Droul Chorthen, Research Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday), Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom (Closed on Sunday) and Flower Show. Afternoon transfer to Kalimpong (3937 Ft / 1200 Mts, 85 Kms / 03 to 04 Hrs), Check in & over night at Hotel.
DAY 04 KALIMPONG – DARJEELING
Today after Breakfast visit Dello hills, Dr. Graham’s Home, Flower Nurseries, Jang-Dong-Palriffo Brang and Durbin Dara Hills. Transfer to Darjeeling (7380 Ft / 2250 Mts, 70 Kms / 03 to 04 Hrs), Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 05 DARJEELING
Early morning tour to Tiger Hills (8364 Ft / 2550 Mts at around 4 AM) to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather). On way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop. After breakfast go for a half-day sight seeing of Japanese Temple, Peace pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Darjeeling Ropeway Ride (Ticket cost not included & will be approx INR 180.00 per person) Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center (Closed on Sunday) & panoramic view of Tea Estate. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 06 DARJEELING – NJP RAILWAY STATION / (IXB) BAGDOGRA AIRPORT
After breakfast proceed to NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogra Airport (100 Kms / 03 to 04 Hrs), for your onward connection / Journey.
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / NJP Station.
- Hotel Accommodation as per the name mentioned in the Category for duration as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Daily Breakfast and dinner.
- All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by NON AC vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis).
- This vehicle will also change sector wise.
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 78 per liter & Diesel INR 58 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like – landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
27000 (Per Person on Double Share Basis)
5 Nights / 6 Days
Till 28 Dec 2014
Visited 480 times, 7 Visits today